Sunday, September 18, 2011

Campaigning for City Council

I made it through the primary and I am happy with the results. I worked very hard but it was difficult to know if my hard work was paying off.
There are no polls in a local election to tell you how well you are doing. The only way to know how you are doing is to see the election results. So I worked even harder.
It was great to see the results of my efforts. Second place in the primary was a boost to my confidence.
I have met a lot of people. It is addicting to knock on doors and meet people and hear wonderful stories about the people in Centerville and about the city we live in.
Some residents I met have lived here for 60+ years. They love Centerville, as do I.


I am looking forward to meeting many more Centerville residents as I campaign.

I am excited for the potential opportunity to serve on the City Council.


Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment